How to Join Us

Eligibility for Bob Hope Village

The Air Force Enlisted Village is open to retired enlisted members and their surviving spouses who are 55+. All applicants to Bob Hope Village must be able to live independently and must possess a valid military ID card. We encourage future residents to complete and submit the required admission form in order to be placed on our waiting list.


To receive an application for admission to Bob Hope Village or to discuss monthly service fees, kindly contact our sales team by calling the number below.

CALL 850-612-8684 TO APPLY
Am I Eligible?
Single Retiree

Retired enlisted person from the Air Force, Air National Guard, Air Force Reserve or Space Force when the retired member is 55

Surviving Spouses

Surviving spouses of retired enlisted Air Force, Space Force, Air National Guard, or Air Force Reserve members applying for long-term residence must be at least 55 years of age.


Enlisted Air Force retired couples become eligible when the retired member is 55 and the spouse is at least 55.

Active Duty Surviving Spouses

Younger applicants in need, whose active duty sponsor has just died, may be admitted for up to one year.

Financial Assistance

The Air Force Enlisted Village offers a Benevolence Program that is graciously funded by active duty and retired Air Force personnel during the annual Air Force Assistance Fund. Surviving spouses of retired enlisted Air Force members may be eligible for our Benevolence Program and receive subsidized monthly service fees.